I came across some interesting passages of Scripture today and wanted to do a fun little post on them. In fact, I'm encouraging crowd participation in this. Without looking (or doing any kind of research)...can you tell me who said the following quotes?
Quote #1:
for his dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom endures from generation to generation;
all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, and he does according to his will among the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth;
and none can stay his hand or say to him, "What have you done?"
Quote #2:
Now I...praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are right and his ways are just; and those who walk in pride he is able to humble.
Quote #3:
for he is the living God, enduring forever;
his kingdom shall never be destroyed, and his dominion shall be to the end.
He delivers and rescues; he works signs and wonders in heaven and on earth
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment