Yes, I know it's been SEVERAL months since my last post. And yes, I have excuses as to why it has taken me so long to blog. From trying to finish some independent study classes through Moody (for certificate, not for college credit)...to pregnancy discomforts/symptoms...to the travel that comes with the holiday season...to preparation for the arrival of our baby...to 3rd trimester pregnancy discomforts...and with normal everyday craziness, I haven't had the time or the mental capability to blog.
When I originally started this blog, my intention (after posting about the trip to Israel) was to have every post be focused on what I was learning in Scripture. That ended up taking more time and thought than expected. And now, with the upcoming birth of our baby (within the next few weeks), I know that my energy, time, and mental state won't allow for much (if any) blogging for a long time...especially if I stick with that kind of focus. So, after much thought, I've decided to adjust my approach. I still hope to do the occasional post on what I'm studying and learning in God's Word. I may even finish that series I had started. We'll see. However, my focus isn't going to be just on that. I'm broadening my horizons and will post about other things as well. For instance, I'm guessing that there are a few readers out there (mostly my family) that will want to see updated pictures and read fun stories about our growing family. And posts like that will tend to take less time and thought...and therefore, they have more of a chance of being written and posted. Of course, time will tell with how that will all go.
So, on that note...I leave you with one of my favorite questions I was asked this week:
"Are you expecting?" - asked by a neighbor who had forgotten that Nathan had shared the news with him several months ago. Needless to say, when a woman is 2 weeks away from the due date, the answer should be rather obvious. :o) So, I responded with something like, "I certainly hope so!"
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment